Internship Opportunities » IRONMAN.com
Published Wednesday, April 11, 2012
The Ironman Internship Program is happy to announce ten positions open for our Summer 2012 session. The job descriptions for these positions are located below in PDF form. The Summer 2012 internship begins May 28th, 2012 (flexible) and runs until the end of August. This 3 month, college credit based internship runs the intern through a variety of tasks and experiences to provide a real-world taste of what it is like to work in the world of endurance sports! Ironman is the No.1 user-based sports brand in the world and interns are given the opportunity for a full-time experience working for our global brand.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to internship .
Please provide the internship(s) you are applying for in the subject of your email. We will not accept general applicants, so please indicate which department(s) you are interested in (if you have already provided us with a resume/cover letter in previous correspondence, please still include these materials with your application email so we have an official submission into the internship). We will continue to accept applications until positions are filled, extending offers in late April/early May.
Things to note about our internship:
· You must be able to receive college credit to be considered.
· All internships are done from our Tampa, Florida Headquarters. The intern is required to be on location to be considered for program.
· Interns are responsible for their own housing. We will send out suggested living guides upon accepting an internship with us but we will require the intern to finalize housing
· There are many perks to working with Ironman that will be revealed upon coming on board with us. We have a high rate of interns being hired full time post internship.
· The Foundation Internship posted above IS NOT an internship available this summer. The Public Relations intern will assist the Ironman Foundation occasionally and the description is provided for reference.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your application.
📱: 07540 704920